Saturday, February 26, 2011
Barack Obama 2012: Big Business. Mikhail Kryzhanovsky, KGB
Dealing with big business .
1. Big organized money moves big political machines, big political machines move big lobbies, big lobbies move the President.
2. The President is an investment.
3. A group that rules the economy rules the White House.
4. A new political course comes not with a new President, but a change of big business’ global financial interests.
5. Follow 3 "golden rules":
- protect big investments
- help to promote
- don’t interfere.
6. If the government doesn’t meet the needs of big business, it forms a new one of its own (something like a President’s Council). This usually happens when the President can’t provide financial stability and super-profits. Besides, big business has much more important foreign connections than the government.
7. Big business is:
b) political and economic control
8. Any political action gets an economic (big business) reaction.